zendate.com: Refund Policy
Credits can be refunded to your account in any of the following situations:
For cases when your Correspondent Member had been reported for inappropriate activities, and (or) was found on an anti-scam site.
In such a case, we may, at our sole and unfettered discretion, issue a partial refund to the Member, who had informed us of such Correspondent Member's inappropriate activity by providing incontrovertible evidence of same.
In the event your Correspondent Member is no longer interested in the Services and (or) requested his/her profile to be deleted.
In such a case, our customer support administrators shall review the correspondence between you and the deactivated Correspondent Member and shall have the right to make a decision, in their sole discretion, with respect to the issuance of refund back to you.
Notwithstanding the above, we customarily issue no more than 10 credits back to the Member for such the Member’s last letter to the deactivated Correspondent Member.
Please note that in the event a Correspondent Member had found his/her match, and same is not you, you shall not be entitled to any refund with respect to this correspondence with such Correspondent Member.
For a completely or partially poor quality service:
- There was no video stream in the video chat / Camshare or video stream was interrupted as a result of poor connection due to website malfunction.
- Receipt by you of a duplicate letter from a Correspondent Member and/or poor-quality of translation of a letter.
- Delivery contents did not resemble the goods ordered.
Credits may be refunded in other circumstances, once the validity of your claim is accepted by us.
In the following circumstances you are entitled to request a monetary refund:
- If it is proven that your card was used fraudulently on our website your money will be refunded. Should you suspect credit card fraud, please contact us immediately and we will investigate.
For erroneous purchases made by you, provided that these are not systematic requests (one time only):
- If the purchased credits are not spent, then you are entitled to a full refund.
- If the purchased credits are spent partially, then you are entitled to a partial refund.
In case we terminated your membership for any reason, with or without explanation.
In such a case, you shall receive a refund, pro rata, of any paid but unused fees that we have received from you.
Please note that unused credits (excluding subscription credits) expire 365 days after their purchase date. Unused subscription credits expire at the end of one-month subscription period and will not be moved to the next subscription period.
The money refunded will NOT exceed the amount paid for a particular service or product.
How to Request Refund
If you wish to request a refund for any of the above reasons, please contact us via our Customer Support or Live Support. Once your request is approved, you will receive a refund, as set forth above.